Wednesday 30 March 2016

The nomads muster

I'm here too!
Sorry.  The last few months have been mad... but the nomads (mark I army, pending mammoths at a later date) are getting there. I  have another 20 or so part finished in the work bench, but the current plan is to get everything finished by the end of the weekend.
Alas, you won't be seeing me at Salute as I am likely to be moving house that day.
Still, enough of that...

Here is the painted force as it currently stands - 3 squads, a cannon and most of a command squad... still on the paint desk are another squads worth (a bit more multicultural with a few nods and winks on the shield designs ), the warlord, the rest of the command squad and a sniper team...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.